CRYSTAL ANGEL WINGS (C.A.W)
THE SHORT VERSION
your information is strictly kept private as it always has been since we started trading
If you have any questions concerning your personal data and how we look after it
or need help with any of the following...
Would like a copy of the information we hold on you
Check and update your details
Also very importantly: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ALL RECORDS OF DATA REQUESTS WILL BE DEALT WITH AND APPLIED WITHIN 25 DAYS OF CONFIRMED RECEIPT OF REQUEST
THE LONGER IN DEPTH VERSION
HOW WE USE YOUR DETAILS....
- All information that you provide is used only by crystal angel wings and is generally used to provide good service by understanding your needs in the following ways:
- Keeping you updated with order information service or information you have requested or bought
- Dispatching your order - your name and address and sometimes email address will be passed to suppliers and third parties for delivery and tracking purposes, in these cases we make sure that they too also meet the same high standards that we ourselves adhere to when handling your personal information
- We may periodically email you on content that we feel maybe of interest to you for example special offers, new products & update on information we think you may find of interest using the email address you have provided,
- newsletters have to be signed up for: we have never just added folk to newsletters, as we know how annoying it is to get emails you have not signed up for
- Very occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for our very own market research purposes so we can improve our products and give better service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect personal information about you that helps us to deliver and improve our services THE MAIN DETAILS WE HOLD ARE:
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Interaction with our social media pages
- Enquiries and feedback
- Therapy session notes
- we may also have if you have provided:
- Payment information such as bank details
- Date of birth
- personal interests and lifestyle
When visiting our website we also collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit. This helps us to understand which areas of our website are most useful to our visitors and where to make improvements. This does not tell us who you are and where you live until you choose to provide us with that information. Please see our Cookies policy below for more information.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
We will never sell your personal information, or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information where:
- We are legally required to, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- We have engaged a supplier or contractor to carry out services on our behalf, such as order fulfilment, sending our communications or carrying out research and analysis.
We only work with trusted suppliers who have agreed to the terms of our Data Processor Agreement to treat your information as respectfully as we do and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
security: HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
The security of your information is paramount to us. We use encryption for transfer of data and our networks are regularly monitored to ensure they remain secure.
We also regularly review our measures to ensure they are up to date and in line with latest developments, particularly when we are handling payment information which is usually through the very secure site of PayPal. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put certain measures in place to electronically and physically secure and safeguard the information we collect in person or online our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites security measures. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data that is transmitted via the internet or in email, cannot be 100% secure. As a global environment, transmitting data to us may take place outside the European Economic Area.
We will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe but it cannot be guaranteed and so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our best effort to ensure its safety within our network, which sits within the European Economic Area.
If we dispose of your information it will always be done securely.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request.
If you would like to make a subject access request you can do so at any time
You also have the right to have incorrect information corrected and the right to object to further processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about this website and about shows and events organised by third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you please write to or email us using the address on our contacts page. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us a
If you need help or have any questions about this policy and your rights in regarding the processing of your personal information please contact: CLICK HERE for contact information
Cookies are used on this shopping site only to store non-sensitive information.
COOKIES: what are they and what they do? UNFORTUNATELY NOT THE EATING TYPE!
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- our website will keep cookies on information you enter for example: if you leave a comment on our blog a cookie will store your name
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
To make it easy for you to use and share our website we embed features from other websites such as Facebook and Twitter Browsing Crystal Angel Wings website may place cookies from these third party websites on your computer. Crystal Angel Wings have no control over these cookies so it is not always possible to list them, and they are liable to change without notifying us.
In addition to these policies your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act we will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Your personal data may have to be disclosed if we are required to disclose it by law, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
Privacy Policies of the third parties we work with :