|Celtic Cross Pewter Pendant|
Each Pewter Celtic Cross Pendant is made from fine, nickel free, pewter, and comes strung with a black cord necklace, which can be adjusted by means of 2 slipknots, so you can get the perfect fit.
Dimensions: Pendant Height 5 - 6cm Minimum Cord Length 44cm
- A Celtic Cross Can Help Spiritual navigation To Use As A Tool
- When we find ourselves tossed by tumultuous seas of life, the symbolic attributes of the cross can re-center our focus and move our thoughts in the right direction. By affirming the symbolic meanings
- the cross, we set our spirit on solid ground. Walk the cross in your mind, recounting the 4 arms of spiritual deeper knowing: Self, Nature, Wisdom and the Divine. This can put a gentle spiritual wind back in our sails, and sets us back on course.
- The cross is also a symbol representing the meeting place of the Divine energies. At the center of the cross-section is the energetic touchstone where a concentration of cosmic power resides (symbolically).
- If each cross arm symbolizes a branch of higher wisdom, and if there is a encircling symbol to represent unification of these four elements, then the center of the cross will be a focal point that is our spiritual destination. Indeed, should we meditate on the Celtic cross, and laser in on the very center of it - our energies begin to hone in, and centralize into this experience of oneness.
There are so many Celtic cross meaning and ways to utilise the symbolism. As always, I encourage you to do your own research. Symbolism is about expressing personal power on multiple levels. The Celtic cross can be a source of major power,